Mother’s Day is on the 26th March this year so today I thought I would share some Gift Ideas. I’m a massive lover of flowers and homemade cards from my kids but there are so many fabulous brands out there offering a multitude of fabulous gifts, so I thought I would share some of my best finds. Great for the Dads out there who struggle for ideas for the women in your life. The girls who find it hard buying for the Mum who has everything, that would be me. Plus for Mum’s who maybe want to spoil ourselves, I’m all for that.
Mother’s Day Gift Selection From Amara
Amara has a fabulous selection of items for Mothers Day and in fact for all Occasions, including Homeware. I selected a few items with varying pricing, hopefully covering all budgets. Do go and have a look at the full offerings from this company, you won’t be disappointed.
- Ted Baker Hetti Confetti Earrings- £25. I thought these would make a fabulous addition to any Jewellery box and an item that would be suitable for a multitude of ages. I would be extremely happy to receive these myself. Design based on hearts incorporating a fabulous Rose Gold colouring. Easy to wear on a Casual Day out and for an Evening Event. Meaning they are great value for money. The earrings come in a lovely presentation box as well, making them an ideal gift.
- Miss Etoile ‘Love Cake’ tins -£26.25. A perfect gift for the person who has everything. The tins come in 3 sizes including small 13.5cms, Medium 18cms and Large 21cms. They can be used for storing various items. Easily stored away if not in use by placing each tin inside the other. Coloured in a beautiful pale pink with ‘Love Cake’ embossed on the top I think these would make another great gift.
- Joules Fairford Bright Purse-£30. I’m a big Joules fan like a lot of my friends so this would be a welcome addition to any of our bags. Joules items are always crafted so well, and they last. Making any purchase from the Brand a great investment. This purse is coloured in a lovely Coral shade. It also comes in Silver and Blue. Including a standard zip enclosure and coming in at L19xH10.5cms in size, its perfect for everyday use.
- Kate Spade Ballpoint Pen-£32. Coming in a presentation box this pen is an amazing gift idea. We all use them, so it is a gift that will be used. I love the chic design of the pen and the box. The green and blue colours compliment each other so well, plus I’m loving the added gold detailing as well. The pen comes with a Black ink and it accepts standard refills.
Mothers Day Ideas from So Soy Candles
If you follow my Instagram you will know I’m a huge fan of this local brand. The simplicity and clean lines of the Candle, leaving the scent to draw us in, and it does in abundance. I have tried a good selection of So Soy’s Candles and all have been a big hit. The Candles are all hand poured in the North West of Ireland by the lovely Hannah using soy wax. Soy is made from a blend of pure soya beans and botanical oils. What I love about using a Soy Wax instead of its counterparts is that it’s 100% natural, renewable, and eco-friendly. So Soy offers a small selection of scents using the finest oils. I love this, means as a brand they can grow at their own pace, and the products you receive have had the thorough sniff test.
You can buy the Candles in sizes
- Small £10.00-15 Hour Burn Time
- Medium £20.00 -30 Hour Burn Time
- Large £25.00- 45 Hour Burn Time
Scents available are
- Black Coffee, Jasmine and Vanilla
- Caramel, Patchouli and Honey
- Prosecco, Pomelo and Grapefruit
- Lemongrass, Lime and Ginger Root
- Prosecco, Pomelo & Grapefruit
- Daisy, Violet & Gardenia
- Fresh Irish Linen Fragrance
Mother’s Day Ideas from The FMLY Store
Another firm favourite of mine and lots of my friends, the fabulous Selfish Mother from the FMLY Store. A selection of unique T-shirts, Jumpers, Hoodies and PJ’s plus more. If you like the idea of buying items and giving back this is the Brand for you. Selfish Mother has raised funds for many charities which draw’s me back season after season, £10 per adult item and £5 per child’s item goes in the pot. Here are some of the Charities the Company has helped Women for Women UK, Kids Charity, Help Refugees, The Refugee Council, Starlight UK, Yazda, Save The Children and Mothers 2 Mothers.
The Slogans/Designs are so much fun, I always get compliments when I wear them, even better they have a selection for Dads and Children as well 🙂 They wash really well too, which is something that I take into consideration before repurchasing from Brands. I feel this would be a fabulous gift for anybody in your family or even a friend in the future.
Mothers Day Ideas from Marbletree Gifts
On my search for items, I stumbled across the Marbletree Company and was blown away by some of the items they have on offer. I do like different to the norm and the item I’m featuring today is just fabulous and one I would definitely want to receive myself. The company is offering Marble Ice Cubes. You can pick which lettering you wish to have engraved or you can go for the plain option. The package comes with 6 pieces of Marble, 3 dark, and 3 light. Pop the Marble ice in the freezer then add to your drink. The natural properties of the marble will keep the cube cold and it will chill your drink without diluting it. Perfect for spirits, mixers and soft drinks. What stands out about this gift option is that it can be used again and again. Making it great value for money.
Mothers Day Gift Ideas from Lush
I was of course drawn to Lush to see what fabulous offerings they had in their Mothers Day section. As always there was an abundance of items to choose from. Here is my small selection from the range.
- Poppy Knot Wrap- I thought this was a great, very inexpensive gift. For use around your neck, as a hair band, belt waist tie, and even a handbag scarf. The floral colours are perfect for the upcoming Spring/Summer season.
- For Mum- In this gift box you get 2 items from the Lush range. Including the Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb and Your Mother Should Know Bubble bar. I thought this was a great gift and very reasonably priced, plus the packaging is so cute.
- Scrubee Body Butter- A great addition to your shower routine is the Body buffer, with added Honey and Cocoa Butter it’s sure to rid the skin of any dry patches and leave your skin feeling incredibly soft and exfoliated.
I really hope you have enjoyed my selection of Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. Which are your favorites from the list?
**I have gained permission from all the brands listed to use their images.