Hello, I hope you are all well. As you guys know I’m a very busy mama with 6 children, but I also like to look my best at all times. I come from a generation were over plucking was standard. I’m now left with pretty dull and patchy eyebrows. Hence why I am bringing you guys the ColorSport 30 Day Mascara and Brow Tint. I’m all for products that make my life easier as I’m sure you guys are as well. I want to have polished eyebrows all the time without having to patch in areas that are sparse and also want to be able to do the school run without having to apply mascara when I’m pushed for time.
Low Down on the ColorSport Mascara and Brow Tint
The products come in small boxes with beautiful eye images on the front. Inside you will find a tray containing all you need to achieve the 30 Day Tint Brow Tint and Mascara. Couldn’t be simpler yay. Full instructions are also inside as standard.
How to use the 30 Day Mascara Tint
- Cleanse Lashes prior to use.
- Use some Vaseline under the eye to hold the eye protection papers in place
- Dip a cotton bud into the Eyelash Colour Solution 1 the saturate lashes and leave for 1 minute without rinsing
- Apply 1cm of Eyelash Colour Gel 2 on to the spooly then work evenly through lashes
- Wait for 1minute then rinse off with soap or wet cotton pads (i much prefer using wet cotton pads alone as my eyes can be sensitive to fragrances)
Once you have completed the above steps your lashes should be looking fabulous. *note if not dark enough the process can be repeated once again. I picked the Black colour as I love dark lashes, equally the Dark Brown Colour would be great if you like a more subtle look.
How to use the 30 Day Brow Tint
- Cleanse eyebrows with a non-oily product
- Prep one eye at a time. Use Vaseline or similar product to protect the area around the brow from Colour transfer
- Piece the tub of the dye cream and place 1cm of product into provided tray. Add 10 drops the developer into the tray and mix until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- Close your eye and apply mixture to the brow area only, if you happen to get any product on surrounding skin just wipe away immediately.
- Leave product in place for 1-2 minutes, keeping your eye closed throughout.
- Keeping your eye closed, dampen a cotton pad and remove the product gently from the brow area.
- Discard any unused product. Keeping the spooly for next time.
That’s your brows all ready *Note if you want a more defined brow, keep the product on for a maximum of 5 minutes, reapply once if you want to deepen the colour a tad more.
I really like this product. It offers me what I want without the hassle of having to go to the salon to achieve the same results. Really good for people who have very busy lives who don’t want to dedicate Salon time when they can be at home doing other things. It’s also fabulous for summer months, especially when in the pool, you get to have lovely tinted eyebrows and lashes without the worry of colour run. The price is also a very selling inviting point. The Brow Tint contains 16 applications and the Lash Tint 12. You can pick the product up from Boots for £8.25.
Do you guys have any fabulous quick tips on making lives easier makeup wise, or have you previously tinted your lashes or brows at home yourself?
** This post contains PR Samples. All opinions as always are my own