As Christmas is fast approaching I thought I would share with you guys some of the items that I’m lusting after and more importantly may give you some ideas yourselves plus also gives my Husbot some helpful hints hooray.
- I have recently been introduced to Hush and have my 1st order placed. I’m now massively lusting after another pair of their fabulous bottoms, this time Harem’s. These are very generous in size so just bear that in mind if you order.
- As you guys will know I’m a massive Charlotte Tilbury fan since its opening in my home town, I have bought a few items myself but am holding back and this is next on my lust list. Film Star Bronze and Glow in light to med.
- I love getting Pjs for Christmas, nothing better than on Xmas night getting new ones in and falling into bed 🙂 I love Next for pjs, they wash well, are well sized and are so comfy. Lately I have been drawn to night shirts, maybe an age thing, but I adore them.Blue & White Stripped Nightshirt
- For my followers who also stop by my Instagram you will know I’m a huge fan of Selfish Mother, what I adore about this company is a % from every purchase goes to charity, so whilst spoiling yourself your also helping others. I love this Mama slub t.
- I’m a huge Vivienne Westwood lover, I have had my eyes on one of the Orb necklaces for some time, I have the earrings may as well have the necklace as well 🙂
- I feel that I have a dressing gown fetish, every single year without fail I add one to the list lol, why should this year be any different, although I’m downgrading to a waffle instead of the fluffy type.
- I spend loads of time in the gym but these can also be work casually as well. I’m always drawn to Nike trainers as I find the shape fits my feet so well and they last with multiple washes. Nike Studio Trainer 2 is next on my wish list.
- Another big love of mine is All Saints, their timeless lines can follow you from season to season, which means they are great value for money, I find the material nice and thick and the garments wash so well as well. I’m massively drawn to the new Rivi Vest in grey the front detailing is just lovely.
I really hope you have enjoyed my Santa’s list as much as I have enjoyed compiling it. What are you guys lusting over from Christmas?