Aspects of Scandinavian design has played a big part in how many are dressing their homes of late. I for one am a massive Scandi fan and have an abundance of items throughout my home. I think the introduction of large Scandi home stores to the UK has helped set this trend. Plus the added benefit of online shopping. It is so easy now to purchase items that are inspired by the clean cut lines and minimalist design which lots of people seek.
I have paired up with Amara to bring you guys a sample of what items they have online to purchase. Whether it be small home accessories or larger furniture pieces, Amara has a good variety to suit most budgets.
Here is a small selection of some of the smaller items that Amara stock. All very streamlined, minimalist and very me.
- Hay Flower Pot- This product comes in 3 sizes from small which I have featured, up to large. There are multiple ways to use this item around the home. Either use it as a feature like I have, pop a plant in or even add some storage items. I love the design of this item. Clean cut, the slightly textured finish of the pot and of course the colour, what’s not to love.
- Normann Shorebird Ornament- I’m a sucker for items like this. I have never been a fan of fine ornaments per se, but I am always drawn to items a bit different to the norm. This cute little guy is a welcome addition to my home. The slim fine legs and beak and the added smooth body of the bird, make this a very interesting item to display.
- House Doctor Lux Bowl- I’m a big fan of House Doctor as it is, quality items at a great price. I love the simplicity of this bowl, yet it gives a great impact with the stunning gold interior. Coated in black on the exterior, this bowl is a great investment for any area in the home. Again coming in Small and Large, giving you more options for styling it up. A perfect piece to be placed on a table with no added contents, use in the kitchen, the hall and add some accessories to it. Even great for the bathroom for storing cotton wool. From a pricing stance, it’s very affordable and it looks fantastic.
Looking through the website and the dedicated Scandi section I found some other items that would be great pieces to add the Scandi vibe to your rooms. I did pick more natural items, which Scandi do seem to be on the most part. Means these are a great buy and easily transported to different colour schemes or rooms.
A Selection of Amara’s Offerings
- Bloomingville Basket- I have a similar item to this in my living room and its perfect for small children’s toys. Made from woven seagrass this item is extremely durable. I like the contrast in colours from the natural seagrass to the white base. The handles give it an added advantage especially if you want to use it for transporting laundry. There are multiple ways to use this piece throughout the home. Including laundry, newspapers, small toys even shoes to name a few.
- Bloomingville Flowerpot in Copper- Copper always has a place within Scandi items. This hanging Copper Flowerpot is so adorable and would make a great statement piece in most rooms. Chic and decadent describes it a ‘T’ Use either as a corner hanging pot or make a statement and add a small selection of these to create a stunning window display.
- Fabric Lantern- This Fabric Lantern would look beautiful in any room. The luscious fabric is held in place with a lovely Bamboo frame. Inside you will find a glass casing which you add a candle in. Not only will you create a soft glow from the lantern but a beautiful scent will fill your room off the candle.
Larger Amara Scandi Range
I have featured some smaller items to now but Amara stocks a good range of small furniture and larger accessories. Below you will find some items that caught my eye, hope you like them as much as I do.
To shop the full Scandi Range at Amara click here. I really hope you have enjoyed my post into Scandi Styling as much as I have enjoyed creating it. Do you like Scandi designs/styling?
** This post contains PR samples as always opinions are 100% my own.