For anybody who has followed me for a while, you will know all about my love for all things Natural. Life in my home is definitely a busy one. I have been researching and trying to source more ways to achieve a more balanced and de-stressed life. I have also found people are always in a rush these days, life taking over and I have definitely neglected myself in this area of late.
Scentered The Brand
To have a more positive, mindful day I have been trying a few items from the Scentered Range. Scentered was created in 2011 by Lara Morgan. Like me, she wanted to create a more balanced life whilst running a business and raising her family. Lara’s frustrations with the current products at the time spurred her on to create Scentered. Basing her design around being able to transport her product easily and without any accidents, she wanted to allow people to achieve a better overall balance either on the run or at home. Scentered has recognised the pace of modern day living has reached a peak and to enable us to lead a life with reduced stress they created the Stop. Inhale. Reset. approach.
Lara has created a collection of fabulous products which allow us to achieve multiple feelings. Whether it’s more relaxed of an evening, transporting our minds and senses to a faraway beach, de-stressed comforted and refreshed. To see the sample the extensive list of ‘how I want to feel’ click here. Offering you the selection of either a Balm or a Candle this allows you to create harmony in various places.
‘Essential oils have the ability to trigger emotional and mental responses from the brain as well as physical reactions within the body. We can use them in all areas of our lives: to relax and sleep, or to wake up and focus. They can improve our digestion and help to clear and brighten skin. An essential oil is far more than just a smell; the healing effect can be mental, physical and emotional.’ Scentered
I have been using essential oils in my home for many years. We use Camomille in the evening downstairs in our home to relax the children on the wind down to bedtime. Lavender has played a big part in my bedtime routine for many years, either as an aid to sleep in my room or by adding a few drops in my evening bath. Tea tree was also a great oil to use after birth to help healing. It’s such a great natural product that can offer a fantastic alternative to conventional treatments.
With 5 Balms to choose from depending on what mood you wish to create, there is pretty much 1 to cater for everybody’s needs. The balms have an amazing formula incorporating moringa and shea butter when combined don’t leave a greasy finish on the skin. When added to the oils these create a long lasting fragrance delivery. Apply the creamy balm to the pulse points ie inner wrist and behind the ears. Apply as and when you require. Priced at £14.50 I feel this is a very affordable product that will last ages.
- Stress Less- Chamomile, Neroli and Mandarin. Benefits include lifting your mood, soothing and combating tensions that may have built after a stressful situation or day.
Unwind Relax Reset
- Sleep Well-Lavender, Palmarosa and Ylang Ylang. This balm is next on my wanted list, as someone who has suffered badly with sleep for many years this is a must have item. The oils allow you to unwind, clear your mind and fall easily to sleep.
Prepare For A Great Nights Sleep
- Focus-Rosemary, Mint and Clary Sage. This balm offers stimulation and the feeling of being refreshed, I know this is something I crave mid-afternoon on probably a daily basis. Also, aids better concentration and clarity of thought.
Clear Your Head, Awaken Your Senses, Focus Your Mind
- Love-Rose, Patchouli and Cedarwood. Providing the feeling of calmness and comfort. Peace, Harmony and of course Love.
Open Your Heart
- Escape-Frankincense, Sandalwood and Oud. Promoting balance and grounding. Sensual and Inspiring feelings. I have this balm myself and it is so hard to describe how fabulous it smells. Transports your senses to another place and let the oils work their magic. One balm I will be replenishing when it runs out. Fabulous to have your bag and to use when you just need to escape.
Indulge Your Senses And Be Inspired
- Be Happy-Lemon Myrtle, Grapefruit and Spearmint. Making you feel refreshed, energised and uplifted. Great for days when you are not feeling fabulous.
Positively Energise And Transform Your Space
Therapy Candle Selection
Scentered has created a range of candles which offer the same result as the balms. They have produced an at home range and a travel range, how fabulous. The candles are made a blend of waxes, which has been sustainably sourced. I am very particular about candles and these are perfect as they offer a clean burn with the added bonus of the scent of Pure Essential Oils.
The Home Therapy Candle:
- Escape-Frankincense, Sandalwood and Oud.
- Love -Rose, Patchouli and Cedarwood.
- Destress- Chamomile, Neroli and Mandarin.
The Travel Therapy Candle:
- Escape-Frankincense, Sandalwood and Oud.
- Love-Rose, Patchouli and Cedarwood.
- Be Happy-Lemon Myrtle, Grapefruit and Spearmint.
- Stress Less- Chamomile, Neroli and Mandarin. I have this candle and can highly recommend it. It smells so nice. I have been using it at home at the minute, but will of course take it away on any upcoming trips. It really does help you relax and feel much more at one with the world.
Other Options from Scentered
Balm and Candle Gift Set. Also in the range, you can get the balm and the candle in a gift set. The products are contained in a really lovely circular box. Priced at £27.50 it’s a great purchase for Mothers Day, Birthdays, Leaving Gifts or just a treat for yourself. Also in the range, you can get the balm and the candle in a gift set. The products are contained in a really lovely circular box. Priced at £27.50 it’s a great purchase for Mothers Day, Birthdays, Leaving Gifts or just a treat for yourself.
The Ultimate Survival Kit says it all. Get the entire range of balms complete in a travel bag. A great way to combat all the stresses and strains of daily living, giving you the option of being able to chop and change which balm you want to use, mood depending.
I have really enjoyed using my products from Scentered. They offer a fantastic selection of Balms and Candles. The entire concept has been well thought out and that transforms so well when you see and use the products. I will definitely be replenishing when I run out of these items. It’s always good to give yourself a good natural helping hand when required.
I hope you guys have enjoyed my thoughts on using essential oils and review on the Scentered range. Have you ever used any Essential Oils?
**This contains PR samples. As always thought are all my own.