Moringa Oil from Wikaniko’s has just been added to my Skin Care corner. My collection of Organic items is growing and I couldn’t be happier. Ultimately i’m trying to create a good balance between standard Cosmetics/Beauty products and have an element of Organic products as well.
How It’s Sourced
Wikaniko has their own farm in Spain, this is where the product is grown and cultivated. Moringa is organically grown and only the freshest leaves are harvested for use. The harvested leaves are cleaned by Clean Osmosis Treated Water, then stripped from the stalk and left to dry naturally. Total time from farm to fulfillment is only 8 hours.
Moringa Oil has seen an increase in the cosmetic industry due to the Anti-aging properties that it contains. It aids acne, fine lines, blemishes, chapping and spots. As a product, it is very versatile and can be used for various things. In this form, we are using it to protect and heal, plus try and eliminate skin issues.
- Rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.
- Moringa oil antioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Promotes cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- When used regularly helps prevent the reoccurrence of blemishes.
- Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyperpigmentation.
How to use
As its an oil a little goes a long way. Using only 2 pumps is enough to cover my face, I apply the product after cleansing. It has a very pleasant light scent. Moringa oil can also be used to remove.
If you have any skin irritations including burns or bites, apply to the affected area and let it work it’s magic.
Moringa oil can also be used to remove impurities lifting from the hair and is a fantastic natural cleanser. By simply wetting your hair. You can massage a small amount of the oil into the scalp area and rinse thoroughly. This method can clean and moisturise the scalp. Great for people like me who suffer from dry scalps. As an oil it will replenish any of the oils missing from the area with the aim of reducing the flaking.
MOR10 which is my special code you can get 10% off until the end of March. Click here to view.
I really hope you are enjoying my experiences with trying more Natural and Organic products. Have you guys tried any alternatives?