Last week I showed you guys some Reindeer Rice Krispies which are so easy to make with our without the kids. This week it’s all about the Grinch Kebabs. These take minutes to make, look fun and are healthy as well is you miss the marshmallow treat on top (everybody needs some sugary goodness). This year I really wanted to make more items with the kids, be it Christmas snacks or crafting. The twins are now 5 and getting so into making so it would be such a shame not to get them involved as well.
The ingredient list for the Grinch Kebabs is short and easily obtained in a local fruit and veg shop or supermarket. You can also switch the cake pop sticks out for cocktail sticks if that’s easier to source. We find the cake pop sticks easier for small hands, means they can hold the stick easier and we have fewer accidents.
Cake Pop Sticks
How to Make
- Tail the strawberries, wash and leave to dry on some kitchen paper
- Slice your bananas in 1cm thick pieces
- Wash grapes and leave to dry
- Make up a small amount of icing using icing sugar or ready-made icing in tubes
- Take your Cake Pop Stick and begin pushing the fruit through beginning with a piece of banana, grape and then strawberry
- I pop my filled sticks in a mug for ease and then apply a small amount of icing sugar on the top the strawberry and place a small marshmallow on top
- Allow icing to dry and voila you have your Christmas Grinch Kebabs.
I hope you guys enjoyed, these are so easy to make look good and are fun 🙂 Stay tuned for next weeks ideas