I cant believe its that time of the month again where my endless supply of subscription boxes start to land on my doorstep. The Sourced Box is a relatively new box for me, but one that I’m very impressed with and am sure will continue to get for some time. The April box has such fabulous selection of items. I couldn’t wait to get it pictured so I could tuck in lol. What I really like about this box is the number of different items that it contains. You really do get to sample a wide variety of snacks and drinks.
I’m really excited to try the chocolate bar and the energy items. I’m finding I am slumping lots at the minute so having the added bonus of eating something that’s good for you but that also increases your energy is a massive plus for me. I also find that when I get tired during the day this is the time that I tend to be naughty and eat bad sugary foods which in turn make me feel worse.
Sourced Box Contents
- Cacao Energy Bar- Satisfy your sweet tooth with this fantastic chocolate bar.
- Strawberry and Banana Snack- Nothing but Strawberry and Banana in this treat. Containing bananas, cashew nuts, cocoa butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder and coconut oil.
- Svelte and Moroccan Mont Tea- Made with 2 Super Teas both are invigorating and reviving
- Banana Rolls
- Ginger Teatox Bar- Gold star award winning cold pressed bar
- Spiced Mango and Pineapple energy drink- Filled with lots of Natural ingredients and caffeine this drink gives you a gentle boost without the crash after
- Cacao and Date flapjack- A moist chocolate bar perfect for a mid-morning or afternoon snack
- Cinnamon Granola- Eat on its own, add to yoghurt or mix in with your porridge
- Apple and Strawberry Snack- Crushed fruits offering you 1 of your 5 a day
- Coconut Chocolate Bar- Raw Chocolate Bar containing scrummy coconut milk
- Garlic and Herb Flaxseed Crisps
If you want to check out what Sourced Box has to offer just click here.