A little late to the party with my Review of the March Glossy Box. This box has to be one of my favourites of 2017. Some fabulous Brands have been featured and I’m loving the full sized shampoo. So why do I get Subscription Boxes? I see them as a taster for products. A way to try before you commit to purchase the large size, which in some cases is the RRP of the entire Glossy Box.
This month features a Sleek Makeup eye and cheek Palette. A fabulous addition to the box, people who subscribe on a monthly basis got the opportunity to select which Palette they wanted.
The March Glossy Box
- Oolution Eye Cream – As you guys know I’m a lover of Natural products so to get this Natural Eye Cream was fantastic for me. The Eye Cream is Hydrating and rich in Antioxidants. Great for diminishing dark circles and reducing puffiness
- Sleek Eye and Cheek Palette – So many people are raving about getting this extra treat in this month’s box. My 2nd Sleek product and its worth the hype. From a price point extremely affordable as well. Including 4 eye shades and 2 cheek colours it offers all that you need.
- This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up – This product is everywhere. I get a few Subscription boxes and I’m guaranteed to get it every other month from one of them. A downside for the brand I never need to buy direct. A fantastic primer that Victoria Beckham is claimed to have loved. Just apply over your normal moisturiser, leaving the skin ready for your makeup application.
- Blondme Keratin Restore Bonding Shampoo – What a find in the box. I’m delighted to have received a full sized shampoo which is absolutely perfect for my hair. Containing Keratin which creates new bonds, it also repairs the hair from the inside out. I’m loving the fact there are more Sulphate free shampoos on the market.
- Figs and Rouge Hydra-Activ Smart Nutrient Moisture Day Cream – I have really enjoyed using this product over the last few days. Very light weight in texture but offering long lasting hydration. Apply to face and neck after your usual cleansing routine.
Do you guys get the Glossy Box Subscription Boxes? Or any other Beauty Boxes?