Essential Oils, I have used a small selection for years. First introduced to them by my midwife after having my first baby. I have used Camomille, Lavender, and Tea Tree frequently since this and I really like them all individually. Today I wanted to share 5 of the most frequently used Essential oils and how we can use them ourselves.
- Bergamot – Known for creating a calmness after a stressful day. Can be diffused in a room or used in the shower to alleviate tension and also purify the skin.
- Clove – There are so many health benefits from using Clove Oil, I myself have used it for toothache. It can also be used for indigestion, coughs, asthma, headache and stress.
- Eucalyptus – Sinus Decongestant. Use Eucalyptus Oil to relieve sinus congestion by adding a few drops of the oil to hot water and inhaling the steam. Can also be used to control coughing fits, joint pain, and in disinfecting.
- Frankincense – Frankincense, can offer a variety of health benefits, including helping relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation and to boost immunity
- Lavender – I use Lavender most nights on my pillow to aid sleep. Can be used to cleanse cuts and bruises.
Have you guys used Essential Oils? If so which?